About Amanda Marvell
Amanda has been an Ofsted registered childminder for 13 years. Amanda's last Ofsted inspection was in December 2015 and she had a Good overall outcome with Outstanding in Personal Care, Welfare and Development. She is CRB checked, fully insured and has her certificate in Paediatric First Aid. Amanda has attended many Ofsted run courses and she has achieved her NVQ level 3 in Childrens Care, Learning and Development. She also has 2 children of her own-a qualification in itself!
Amanda is ideally placed in Beddington, between Sutton and Croydon, with private parking for more convenient drop-offs and pick up's. She is also within easy reach of buses, trams and trains.
In addition to the large in and outdoor play facilities Amanda provides a diverse range of activities for all age groups. This includes messy play, arts and crafts, cooking, storytime, singing, visits to parks, soft play, toddler groups and libraries.
Amanda loves working with children of all ages, she works closely with parents to ensure each child's individual needs are met and she follows the EYFS framework.
You can relax safe in the knowledge that your child is being cared for in a safe, secure, friendly, fun, loving home from home. Not only will your child enjoy their time with Amanda but they will also be learning from the many activities she provides. You will always receive daily detailed updates of your child's day.
- Ofsted registered childminder for 13 years
- 20 years of childcare experience with children from 0-8 years
- Follows the EYFS framework
- NVQ Level 3 in Childrens Care,Learning and Development
- Loves to care for children of all ages and works closely with parents to ensure every child's individual needs are met
- Registered to care for up to 6 children aged 0-8 years
- Available monday-friday 7.30am-6.30pm
- Trained in Paediatric First Aid
- Pacey member
- Fully insured
- CRB checked
- Non smoking family
- Checkable references
- Full drivers licence
- Very convenient location with private parking
- Within easy reach of trams,trains and buses
- Very reliable and flexible
- Very safe,secure and friendly home from home
- Warm and welcoming environment at an affordable rate
- Excepts childcare vouchers
Activities and fun
Amanda caters for all age ranges providing daily activities such as messy play, arts and crafts, cooking, storytime, singing and dancing, in and outdoor fun,sand and water play, role play, dress up, picnics at the park and lot's more! She visits toddler groups, soft play, parks and libraries.
Amanda has outstanding play facilities in and outdoors for all age ranges.